Keith posts leadership articles regularly at keithwebb.com.
As a speaker and workshop trainer, Keith is noted for his humor, interactivity, and practicality. He has facilitated leadership development and coaching processes in more than 30 countries. Keith developed the COACH Model® and launched The Coaching Workshop in 2004, and a professional coaching certificate program in 2006. He is the author of numerous articles and books, including, Coaching in Asia and The COACH Model for Christian Leaders.
For 20 years he lived in Japan, Indonesia, and Singapore, and now lives near Seattle. Keith’s formal education focused on intercultural leadership development. He is the Past-President of the Washington State chapter of the International Coach Federation, the world’s leading coaching association.
He is committed to creating work-based systems that develop people while multiplying their impact and results.
- D. Min. Transformational Leadership, Northwest Graduate School (Seattle), 2005
- M.A. Intercultural Studies, Fuller School of Intercultural Studies, 1999
- B.A. Comparative Religion, School of International Studies, University of Washington, 1986
- Professional Certified Coach, by the International Coach Federation
- Advanced Group & Team Coaching, by InviteChange
- Certificate Strategic Operating Plan Facilitator, The Paterson Center
- Core Essentials Graduate, by CoachU
- Intensive Coach Training, by Results Coaching Systems
- Senior Coach for the CernySmith Assessments Business/Corporate, Humanitarian, Student and Team versions
- Focusing Leaders, by CRM International
- International Coach Federation, Credentialed Coach Member
- International Coach Federation, ICF Washington State, Past-President, Director (2010-2014)
- International Coach Federation, Singapore Chapter Council Member (2005-2010)
- 2015 Coaching In Ministry: How Busy Church Leaders Can Multiply Their Ministry Impact. Active Results LLC, Bellevue, WA.
- 2012 The COACH Model for Christian Leaders: Powerful Leadership Skills for Solving Problems, Reaching Goals, & Developing Others. Active Results LLC, Bellevue, WA.
- 2010 “Cross-Cultural Coaching” in Wright, Denise, et al, Coaching in Asia: The first Decade. Singapore.
- 2008 “Coaching for On-Field Development.” EMQ. Wheaton, IL, USA. July 2008.
- 2007 “Coaching Workers.” Momentum Magazine. 2007:1:78-80.